A few things to note about the photo above:
1. The guy on the left is Moshe Benabou, whose previous job duties included “protecting Israel” and “protecting Justin Bieber”.
2. So far as I know, he did not carry out those duties at the same time. Though if he did, he clearly failed to protect Israel from Bieber Fever.
3. Presumably, Benabou first served in the Israeli army (as most citizens of that country must do), then moved to Hollywood and began hawking himself as a gun-for-hire.
4. Rumor has it that Benabou claimed to have worked for Justin Timberlake before being recruited by the Biebs. Rumor also has it that such claims are bald-faced lies.
5. Benabou no longer works for Bieber.
6. Bieber says that Benabou was fired for lying his pants off — for example, by claiming to have worked for Justin Timberlake.
7. Benabou says he quit because Bieber hit him.
8. Please look at that photo again.
9. I repeat: Benabou says he quit because Bieber hit him. He is suing the Biebs for assault, battery, and $420,000 in unpaid overtime.
10. Speaking of pants off: there’s only one litigious guy in that photo that I would do, though he would first have to remove his ill-advised swim trunks. My choice puts me at odds with several bajillion prepubescent girls.
[via The Superficial]